Re: ADO ASP

From: Justin Cave <jocave_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2002 23:44:13 -0700

"BBurke" <bburke007_at_mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<ak8pf7$93v$1_at_slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
> I'm running 8i on Win2k Advanced Server. I have a few questions about
> connecting to the db for Active Server Pages.
> 1. I can connect using dsn, which is OK, but the integer fields all return
> '0'. Do I need to convert that datatype? Which is the best ODBC connection
> to use?

I believe that's a problem when you have an outdated version of the MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components). In the Oracle ODBC driver's README, it'll list which version of the MDAC is appropriate for your driver. You can download updated versions of the MDAC from <http://www.microsoft.com/data>.

Justin Cave Received on Mon Aug 26 2002 - 01:44:13 CDT