ADO ASP

From: BBurke <bburke007_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:15:52 -0400

I'm running 8i on Win2k Advanced Server. I have a few questions about connecting to the db for Active Server Pages. 1. I can connect using dsn, which is OK, but the integer fields all return '0'. Do I need to convert that datatype? Which is the best ODBC connection to use?
2. I would prefer to connect using oledb, but keep getting errors. I remember someone telling me I have to install a different Oracle client (maybe 2.3.4) to get ADO to work. Has anyone had any luck with that? 3. What drivers would I need for ASP.NET? TIA, bb Received on Sat Aug 24 2002 - 15:15:52 CDT