NLS_DATE_FORMAT and one USER

From: Oré <abarrau_at_ifrance.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:56:12 +0200

Hello,

I kown that it was possible to do :
ALTER SESSSION SET NLS_DATE_FORMAT = 'DD/MM/YYYY' so for one session...

but i would like this alter with a USER ? I fact, i woudl like that a user or a role is always "this" NLS_DATE_FORMAT .

For the moment the solution is a "alter session" after each connection .... can you help me ??? for the user is always the same date format .....

THANKS .... Aurélien Received on Tue Aug 20 2002 - 08:56:12 CDT