Need consultant...

From: tlittle <tlittle_at_tampabay.rr.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 10:12:05 -0700

Hello,

I have a client-server application built in PowerBuilder on an Oracle 8 database. I need someone to create a stored procedure on the Oracle database that would be called from the PowerBuilder app to validate some data, and help create a flat file summarizing the data.

Our app allows the user to enter Incident reports. We then need to create a flat file to send to a data repository summarizing the data entered on the reports. The repository requires that the data be in a certain format and contain certain information. I have about 6 pages of validations that are required for the data to be accepted. (EX: If you select a certain injury type, a weapon is required.)

The users are not technical at all. I would like for them to simply press a "validate" button, and for messages to be sent back to them telling them what data they are missing.

I also have the file format required by the repository.

Please e-mail me at tlittle_at_tampabay.rr.com if you can help. Thanks. Received on Mon Aug 12 2002 - 12:12:05 CDT