Re: database shutting down after 24 hours...

From: Casey Miller <caseymiller_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:34:23 GMT

I hope I understand your problem but it sounds like there is a trigger set that kicks you off the system. Its been awhile, but I think you can run the command "select trigger_name, status from user_triggers" and you can see if any triggers are on your account. You might have to be a system dba to to this, I am not real sure. Or possiby run "select * from user_triggers". I hope this works

Casey Miller
Georgia State University