Re: Concatenating CLOB's

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:26:15 -0500

Look into the DBMS_LOB package - You need to use those functions/methods to work with all LOB ( CLOB,BLOB, etc) types.

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Aug 09 2002 - 11:26:15 CDT