Re: Cannot start SQL Plus Worksheet

From: Ralf Becker <rbepfhm_at_netscape.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:07:25 +0200

Oracle BUG 2421590

To workaround do following

edit the file oemapp.bat, substitute the oraclehome thru a shorter synonym, add something like the following at the beginning of oemapp.bat:

.subst x: <device>:\long\path\oraclehome

.search and replace "<device>:\long\path\oraclehome" thru "x:" in oemapp.bat

the other way is to reinstall oracle into a shorter path;-)

Greetings Ralf