Re: Passing variable values into a stored procedure

From: Mark <markg_at_mymail.co.uk>
Date: 9 Aug 2002 02:55:42 -0700

Because i have a spare moment and because i am a nice guy ;) Here is the code you need.

You'll have to pick up a good PL/SQL book sometime and learn the Oracle way, your code was a tad SQL Sever orientated.

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE WFS.TP_CLEANMYT4WDOC (TierDocid IN NUMBER) AS

   CURSOR c_sel IS

      Select op__Statusord
      from T4W_Documents
      where op__id=TierDocid;

   v_retval	NUMBER;

BEGIN
   --
   -- Cursor assumes only 1 row will be returned
   --

   OPEN c_sel;
   FETCH c_sel INTO v_retval;

   IF v_retval = 1 THEN