Re: oracle for rent?

From: DenHang <reply_toDenHang_at_pi.be>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:40:42 +0200

> I just need it to trial and develope webapplications.
> These will not be reachable from anyone....except me :-)
> Is this the right place to find someone, whose licence cover this?
> Maybe itīs easier to find someone, if I say that the database is just
needed
> for a maximum of two months.
>
> Marius

You can download all oracle products at otn.oracle.com (I think you need to register yourself to get access to the download area).

You do not need a license for educational and development purposes  (Extract from the Oracle OTN developer license : "We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to use the programs only for purposes of developing and prototyping your applications, and not for any other purpose.").

You can find the oracle license agreement here: http://otn.oracle.com/software/htdocs/devlic.html Received on Sun Aug 04 2002 - 17:40:42 CDT