CD Training - dba

From: Carlos Martinez <diversified_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 22:15:54 GMT

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody has actually used Oracles' own training CD and find it useful in passing the DBA test to get the certification. Currently I am a database administrator and using Visual Basic and Access and want to expand my horizon. I am mainly interested in learning Oracle 9i on my own (self-taught) and eventually I want to get a Oracles' DBA certification. I am also wondering would buying the CD will give me more bang for the buck in terms of educational value and passing the exams or just purchasing books on the subject will do. Want I want to do is use my time efficiently and effectively studying for Oracle 9i. Any advice, or opinion will be appreciated. Thank you. Received on Sun Aug 04 2002 - 17:15:54 CDT