how to install workflow from 9iDBR2 ???

From: Dirk Nerling <Dirk.Nerling_at_pdv.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:23:19 +0200

Hello,

it's getting curios ... does anybody of you know I could install the current (?) workflow (2.6.2 ) into the current 9iR2 DB ? I found a documentation which describes two workflow engines, one bundeld with the DB, the second bundeld with iAS. I can't find none of these two at oracles download site - nor I could find them at the 9iR2 DB installation. Any hints? Do I need 9iAS so the docs are wrong?

best regards Dirk Received on Wed Jul 24 2002 - 05:23:19 CDT