Re: ADO,ODBC and transaction

From: Sheridan <gh_at_hakom.at>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:06:45 +0200

Hallo,

If two SQL*Plus editors are making this it will work correct. The first client/transaction don't see changes of the other second client/transaction

I thought the sense of ADO is to be database undependent (at least for easy things like updates or inserts)
and the IsolationLevel method of the ADO.Connection object should encapsulate the transaction level.

If this easy things doesn't work the complete ADO can be forgotten in muliple user enviroment

George