XP locks when installing Oracle9i Personal Edition

From: DCCoolBreeze <DelawareDH_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2002 05:52:21 -0700

I have tried to load Oracle9i Personal edition twice. Both times the installation stalls at 16% (loading the database) section. I can do other things on the computer. However, Oracle refuses to go any further...it just stares at me and laughs :o).

Does anyone know what I need to do to resolve this (do not tell me to move off of Windows :o) ...I have to use windows...). If possible, let me know how to continue the installation instead of starting over... It takes a long time to remove Oracle services, dll's, registry settings and application files.

Thanks,

David Received on Tue Jul 23 2002 - 07:52:21 CDT