Re: Oracle jobs and certification

From: <dold_at_71.usenet.us.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2002 22:48:51 GMT

Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote:

: I'd love to work in the States for a while, but I can't imagine going real
: ale less for too many years. I mean how good can californian wine be?

When I came back from Europe, I started brewing my own beer. That was before micro-breweries caught on, with real beer. When I moved to Napa Valley, I started drinking wine, although I still prefer beer.
So... from the tap, beer can be good. In a bottle? I drink Bud... no sense wasting money trying to get something that doesn't exist.

While I was in Bracknell, I would work my way down the taps at night, ending with the Guiness.

--
---
Clarence A Dold - dold_at_email.rahul.net