Re: Oracle jobs and certification

From: Alex Filonov <afilonov_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2002 14:30:43 -0700

"Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:<3d3032b6$0$8510$cc9e4d1f_at_news.dial.pipex.com>...
> "R Chin" <rchin_at_panix.com> wrote in message
> > Well, but I suspect there'd be no "going home" for most if they
> > could land a job here, huh ? I mean if they can not get one in this
> country
> > Im inclined to think it's even less likely they find one back home...
>
> I'd love to work in the States for a while, but I can't imagine going real
> ale less for too many years. I mean how good can californian wine be?

There is no much difference in price between californian, french, italian and australian wines here. Last three are more consistent though. Each californian wine has to be tasted individually. I know only one consistent, and very good, producer: Robert Mondavi. His wines are on par with french. By the way, if you are lucky, you can still catch great Rhone '98 wines. And Bordeaux 2000.

And if you are going to be near Minnesota, try Summit. It's as close to real ale as american beer can be (I think).