MTS or not?

From: Ralf Beutler <muelleimer_at_brain4.de>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 19:00:54 +0200

Hi,

I've to administrate a Oracle 8i used by a internet application. The application provides a connection pool, which deals with 20 connections to my database. There are 10 client-computers, so I wrote in my init.ora
processes 240
Now I figured out, that's to small.
Now I've 300 processes on my database, but I'm not sure, if this is the right way.

Could it be better to use mts_servers to solve my problem? How do I have to configure this? Where are the problems?

thx

br | rb Received on Mon Jul 08 2002 - 12:00:54 CDT