Re: Suggestions for alternative Development Environment

From: Christopher Merry <merryct_at_constructingbits.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 02:23:07 -0700

I know I shouldn't mention this in this forum, but why not use MS Access? Sounds like what you're looking for.

Another alternative, MySQL with a PHP interface. You can't beat the price (FREE)! Of course MySQL doesn't offer everything Oracle has, but it is a very solid product. I'm sure there are a hundred different directions to move in. Pick a technology, any technology!

cm