PL/SQL Package for generating HTML Tables

From: Christian Stauffer <stauffer_at_infosystem.ch>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:41:20 +0200

Hi,

I saw the htp/htf packages of oracle. What I need is a function that returns full formatted HTML Code when I pass a select statement.
Something like:
ret:=sys.xyz.BuildHTMLTable ('select 1,2 from dual union all select 10,20 from dual');
would return the HTML Code for a Table looking like: 1 2
10 20

Is there an Oracle delivered package for such operations, or for anything else HTML-oriented?

Please send a copy of your reply to
stauffer<at>infosystem.ch

Thanks, Christian

--