Re: Oracle 9i DBA jobs

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:10:54 +0200

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:17:35 GMT, "David Simpson" <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net> wrote:

>Lenceman,
>
>Yes the job market is very tight right now even for experienced DBAs. There
>are quite a few tasks which are important to being a good dba which might
>trip you up if you are just starting out. Here are some scripts which might
>help you get started for Solaris:
>
>http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/installgen_files_sol90
>1.html
>
>You can download all of the scripts here:
>http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/downloads/demo_software/index.html
>
>David Simpson
>www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net

HOW WOULD RUNNING YOUR SCRIPTS GET HIM A JOB. WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO STOP YOUR BLATANT SELF-PROMOTION? APPARENTLY NEVER.
POST YOUR CRAP TO THE FORUM IT BELONGS:
COMP.DATABASES.ORACLE.MARKETPLACE,
OR GET LOST FROM THIS FORUM UNTIL YOU HAVE USEFUL CONTRIBUTIONS. Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Jun 12 2002 - 12:10:54 CDT