Re: Which way is moer faster for this?

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2002 00:02:13 -0500

On Sun, 09 Jun 2002, damorgan_at_exesolutions.com wrote:

> Based on what you just wrote my working assumption is that there isn't
> a chance of any of you tuning anything.

From what I could tell, the guy wasn't asking about tuning. He was asking for help. It wasn't clear to me the help he needed, but it was also clear to me that your first post, if answered by Mr. Chang, was going to be followed in the flavor of your second post. I would have bet my car that you weren't ever going to help the guy after your first post, no matter what he posted. I would have bet my next weeks paycheck that you were going to suggest the guy buy Kyte's book.

Why do you insist on asking for all of the different configuration parameters, and then when someone follows up with them, you are either silent or you blast them for being an idiot? I can find many threads which had your usual tirade about missing configuration parameters answered but I can't remember one of those threads where you followed through with an answer, much less, one that was dependent on those parameters having been posted.

--
Galen deForest Boyer