Re: Which way is moer faster for this?

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:37:25 GMT

Galen Boyer wrote:

> On Sun, 09 Jun 2002, damorgan_at_exesolutions.com wrote:
>
> > Based on what you just wrote my working assumption is that there isn't
> > a chance of any of you tuning anything.
>
> From what I could tell, the guy wasn't asking about tuning. He was
> asking for help. It wasn't clear to me the help he needed, but it was
> also clear to me that your first post, if answered by Mr. Chang, was
> going to be followed in the flavor of your second post. I would have
> bet my car that you weren't ever going to help the guy after your first
> post, no matter what he posted. I would have bet my next weeks paycheck
> that you were going to suggest the guy buy Kyte's book.
>
> Why do you insist on asking for all of the different configuration
> parameters, and then when someone follows up with them, you are either
> silent or you blast them for being an idiot? I can find many threads
> which had your usual tirade about missing configuration parameters
> answered but I can't remember one of those threads where you followed
> through with an answer, much less, one that was dependent on those
> parameters having been posted.
>
> --
> Galen deForest Boyer
> Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.

I couldn't agree more. The original response doesn't even belong with this thread. I was answering something else entirely and how I managed to get it attached to this is a complete mystery.

My apologies to C Chang and anyone else that may be thinking that I've lost my mind. Well I may have but this is not the smoking gun.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Jun 10 2002 - 10:37:25 CDT