Can't put multiple create index commands in a single script

From: zaq <zaq42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2002 13:32:08 -0700

I'm using Benthic Software's Golden and Oracle 8.1.7 to connect to an Oracle 8.1.7 database. My problem is that cannot run multiple create index or drop table commands within a single script. Each are terminated with a ';'. I can pull each command out and exectue them successfully individually.

Normally I don't have any problems running multiple commands in golden.

Any ideas (sorry I don't have the code to post)???

Thanks!

Zaq Received on Fri Jun 07 2002 - 15:32:08 CDT