Re: sessions and locks on procedures

From: fabienne hadkova <fh_at_q-bus.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:11:09 +0200

Hello Richard
> Clients are problaby having ORA-04020 messages too.
yep!

> I am not sure if this query is completely correct, but it is supposed to
list all views, procedures, triggers, packages, functions that are locked/pinned in the library
> cache.
>You can put it in a procedure or view (what ever you like), store it under
SYS and grant somebody execute-priv on the procedure or select-priv on the view.

Thanks! I will try it. But I suppose that I'ld need sys. privileges to do this, right?

Greets
Fabienne Received on Wed Jun 05 2002 - 15:11:09 CDT