Re: Installing Developer6i and Oracle8i on same laptop

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:04:24 -0500

To handle the tnsanmes.ora issue, set an environment variable called TNS_ADMIN and set it to your preferred ORACLE_HHOME/network/admin directory..

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu May 30 2002 - 16:04:24 CDT