Re: I got error when I use dynamic library for access oracle?

From: stuart coupe <stuart_at_easysoft.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:13:49 +0100

I have had this...

An Oracle function is registered to be called when the process exits. You dlclose unloads this function, so when the function is called, it isnt there anymore, hence the crash. We have found it happen on most platforms for a few different database libraries. The solution we used was to not dlclose - not ideal but works.

Cheers,
Stuart.