Re: remote access for sql*net

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:19:01 GMT

Dave wrote:

> Hi all-
>
> I am looking for a slick way to access Oracle boxes that are behind a
> firewall and privately addressed. Trying to get safe web access for SQL
> programming for the school without the great fun of a SQLNET proxy.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> Dave

I am working on the same thing right now. I have a Sun Ultra connected to a DSL router that will host 9iAS and an HP 9000 also connected to the DSL router that will host the 9i database.

I would appreciate any information you gather as you go forward with the project. Mine is for the University of Washington.

Thanks.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue May 21 2002 - 17:19:01 CDT