Re: remote access for sql*net

From: Dave <bachandd_at_stu.easternct.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:41:50 -0400

What I am looking at right now is to put up a Windows Terminal server accessible from the Internet, and run the SQL*plus app that way. Thought about trying to configure the firewall, but the idea is these machines are going to be set up by students, and it is safe to assume will be configured REALLY bad.

Was wondering if there is some sort of a proxy native to Oracle.