Re: DML Needed: Flag Duplicate Records....

From: R Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 16:47:36 -0400

Thanks, Sybrand,
But this is a dev issue...
I am loading data from outside, the feed is full of crap, I have several "filters" to cleanse them out....one of them being removing dupes before the next process...

Now user want to see the data BEFORE the scrub, so I have to flag them and make note of.

I should have saved the SQL to do this when I saw it before.... rob

No