Re: OMS

From: Alistair Thomson <thomson_alistair_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:13:49 +0100

Hi

First thing is to check that the management server services are running and the intelligent agent services are running. Then open the configuration assistant and follow the prompts.

When you open the OEM console you need to do some configuration here too. If you want to automatically schedule jobs you need to create an NT account and give it log on as batch job privilege and then add that to the OEM console configuration.

Alistair