Re: [URGENT] Access Table into Oracle

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:52:13 -0500

If you are going to do this a lot, change the field names ( and the table name) in Access to all upper case ( if you cannot do this, make a copy of the table with Upper case attributes before exporting to Oracle ( or export the data as a CSV file and load into a pre-created Oracle table using SqlLdr). .It will same you much grief in using it if you can avoid the need for the quotes - ...

   http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Ulimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Mon Apr 29 2002 - 09:52:13 CDT