Re: create any table in schema

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:32:14 GMT

Generally speaking the 'best practice' is for developers to send all objects to a designated senior developer or development DBA to build them. The reason is not just a matter of permissions. The reason is that running it all thorugh one person gives the ability to validate spellings, to validate naming conventions, to make sure that constraints are appropriate and all foreign keys do what they are supposed to do.

Daniel Morgan