Oracle Developer 6i and Microsoft IIS 4

From: Bob Bain <bob.bain_at_markelintl.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:51:29 -0000

OK,

Quick question that may or may not have been answered here before but I can't find it....

How easy is it to configure Forms and Reports servers (6i) to run over IIS. We want to web enable our application but one of our managers doesn;t want to pay for OAS. We already use IIS and I have said we can use this but nobody believes me.

Is it simple to do (what I have seen so far suggests yes) and if so is there any documentation anywhere that I can show the luddites at the top...

Thanks for any help

Bob Bain Received on Fri Apr 12 2002 - 07:51:29 CDT