Free Pro*C++ Guide - Essential Pro*C++ (for first 100 replies )

From: Onesoft Pty Ltd <onesoft_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:47:24 GMT

Onesoft Pty Ltd is a consulting company which provides consultancy in application developments and we have expertice in Pro*C++ developements, J2EE and WebLogic.

The Essential Pro*C++ is a guide which helps developers fast track Pro*C++ skills in record time. It contains basic Pro*C++ concepts, sample programs and Makefiles to compile and build applications.

On a limited basis we would like to distribute 100 copies of Essential Pro*C++ , FREE to first 100 respondants. If you like a copy of Essential Pro*C++ free, please send your details to onesoft_at_primus.com.au.

Best Regards

Onesoft Pty Ltd Received on Fri Apr 12 2002 - 06:47:24 CDT