Off topic - questions recruiters asked you in the technical interview?

From: <bgwillia_at_vcu.edu>
Date: 10 Apr 2002 17:37:18 GMT

Hi all,

I'm about to have a technical interview over the phone on Oracle. The position is for a SQL coder with some knowlege of the vi text editor and maybe a little bit of UNIX to boot. Since I've never had an Oracle technical interview I wondered from the seasoned professionals about what was asked and to look out for. Or maybe what was the strangest Oracle question you got in a technical interview?

btw, I did one on COBOL/CICS and messed that up badly :-(

Thanks in advance,
Boyce Williams Received on Wed Apr 10 2002 - 12:37:18 CDT