Re: Storing objects in a RDBMS?

From: Pablo Sanchez <pablo_at_dev.null>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:34:16 -0700

"damorgan" <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3CAC8C78.8FA7FE6C_at_exesolutions.com... >
> Were this a C++ or Java forum I would agree with you. But this is an
Oracle
> forum ...

Nope, it's a cross-posted message to .sybase and .oracle.misc Perhaps you're getting your News via an email gateway and can't see that ...

> and questions are answered in the context of the forum.

Ahm, that's certainly one way to approach it ... personally, when a post is vague, I try to read and answer posts based on what the poster intended.

I try, don't always succeed, at not pontificating nor dressing down people. :o

--
Pablo Sanchez, High-Performance Database Engineering
mailto:pablo_at_hpdbe.com