Protecting tables and views?

From: GII <gii_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:58:34 -0500

Hi,

     Are there any other strategies or ways to protect data or tables in ORACLE besides the SQL GRANT statement? I would like to protect some tables and views in my ORACLE account but cannot use the GRANT statement because I don't have enough privileges, so I need another ways using SQL. Thanks a bunch...

Gabriel Received on Wed Apr 03 2002 - 18:58:34 CST