converting oracle passwords

From: John <jriker1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Apr 2002 05:36:06 -0800

I have a system that used oracle users for logins. The passwords are of course encrypted. Our new system uses it's own table for validation of logins. I need to copy over the usernames and passwords from the dba_users table, into a seperate table, and have the passwords be unencrypted so it can read them. Is there an easy way to do this? Thanks.

JR Received on Wed Apr 03 2002 - 07:36:06 CST