Re: converting oracle passwords

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 15:58:44 GMT

It is impossible.

Were it possible there would be no security in an Oracle database.

And, quite frankly, there are only two reasons I can conceive of for wanting unencrypted passwords belonging to other users. One is a lack of experience so profound that you don't understand the Oracle security model. The other that you are trying to hack the system.

Daniel Morgan