Re: Expression

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 21:36:14 GMT

Oracle is not a Microsoft product. True and False are Boolean ... numbers. The SQL statement you included, in Oracle, is complete uncompilable nonsense.

If you wish to work in Oracle forget what you learned in that other product, likely Access, and learn Oracle. Otherwise you are wasting your time and will just end up frustrated, angry, and blaming Oracle for your own mistakes.

Daniel Morgan