Re: How it is possible? Thru database or any scripting language

From: Daniel A. Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:56:49 +0000

What you want can be done many ways. One way would be using an Oracle database and the htp built-in package. Another would be Oracle with JAVA, or ASP, etc. The way you choose is dependent on the resources you have and the needs of the site.

Given the many expert Oracle developers in India Oracle might well be an excellent way to approach the project.

Daniel Morgan