How it is possible? Thru database or any scripting language

From: Upendra <upendra_salvi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Mar 2002 05:32:47 -0800

Myself upendra from India, I'm web designer & freelancer. I designed lots of sites but I'm not having programming background. so I stucked up into one problem. Well one of my client wants to develop web site for his Garment showroom.

Well he want to display his products on the web. Every product 'ving product code. And what he want is when some one like the product or want to enquire abt the product if visitor clicks on the product image or link that product code should appear in the order form automatically.

I don't know how I can make the things. Wheather it needs database or it is possible through java or vb script.

Pls. let me know as early as possible

If anyone want to know abt Flas,Dreamweaver,fireworks they can ask me.

Upendra Received on Sat Mar 23 2002 - 07:32:47 CST