Re: Application Developer Certification

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:31:57 -0400

Ive been wondering the same thing. No reason to waste my money if its gonna change soon. I would assume.. that since the Solaris version of Developer 9i is supposed to be out in the June/July time period(according to an Oracle sales person)... that they would have a whole new Developer exam late summer or fall?

Anyone? I just hope they dont raise the price... $500 just for some silly tests

"Sherman H." <shung_at_earthlink.net> wrote in message news:BCWm8.6912$oi.378566_at_newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...
> I just found that the Application Developer exams are still using 8i.
Will