Re: Where can I find some sample data

From: Eric Bowman <Doc435_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:13:25 -0500

Is the sample database unacceptable? it is of a reasonable size I am not certain but I think that all Oracle versions since 6 have had a variety of tables with data to use as a learning/development/testing tool. Try to connect as scott/tiger and see what is there. There are also a number of Oracle supplied scripts that will build schemas to show off new features. It should not be too hard to find them look in the -ERIC-