Oracle 8 client and Oracle 8i Personal Edition

From: Mike <mreilly_at_lcsnet.cc>
Date: 15 Mar 2002 07:16:38 -0800

I have Oracle client software installed on my pc at work and use it to contact a server back east on our LAN. Can I also install Oracle 8I Personal Edition and Oracle Developer on my system so I can do Homework for a 'Forms & Reports' class without disturbing the client software already installed? If so, could you point me to the area which would show me how to do this safely?

Thanks in advance,
Mike Received on Fri Mar 15 2002 - 09:16:38 CST