Who are using Oracle Portal?

From: Newbie <newbie_at_skapet.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2002 05:59:48 -0800

Hello y'all!

I am very, very new to Oracle.. but I am very eager to learn... And one of the most effective ways I learnt PHP and MySQL was by looking at existing (good) design, for instance postNuke..

So.. could you please send me links to companies that are using Oracle Portal for their homepages? I found some links om portalstudio.oracle.com, but that was screenshots only.. I'd really like to some examples of what other people do with Portal...

Also, .. are there any good collections of portlets available somewhere? There are so many nice portlets on portalstudio.oracle.com, but as far as I could see, no way to download and test without buying them first.. (ouch, yeah.. I'm a cheepskate.. :-) ) Espesially an "Image Gallery" Portlet would have been interesting..

Thank you very much for any help/hint in advance ! ! !

Regards,
The proverbial Newbie Received on Mon Mar 11 2002 - 07:59:48 CST