Re: OCP Forms I question

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2002 05:39:31 -0800

Unless Im reading the question wrong, I think its asking about how to enable and disable an item. To do that you would use SET_ITEM_PROPERTY(:BLOCK.ITEM, ENABLED, PROPERTY_TRUE); or property_false to turn it off. I guess you would probably put it in the WHEN-VALIDATE-RECORD trigger and to check to see if you are in the property record.

You would have to do that SET_ITEM_PROPERTY for each item.

Ryan