Re: 16-bit oracle drivers other then Oracle's?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:14:52 +0100

On 10 Mar 2002 13:01:12 -0800, jriker1_at_yahoo.com (John) wrote:

>Jim,
>
>Not really very helpful. My company has 80,000 people in it. They
>are not going to stop advancing other technologies for one program.
>If someone has something more helpful, it would be much appreciated.
>Thanks.
>
>JR

If you company has 80000 people in it, why did your company stop using more advanced Oracle technology and persisted in using something that has been desupported ages ago, and definitely isn't certified for use with Win2k
Regrettably for you and your company there is no other solution than to try to get rid of your cart with square wheels at the earliest convenience.
Other than that: if you have 80000 people in your company, Oracle is probably willing to make a deal with you. I know this will not sound very helpful to you, but I don't think you expect to be capable to run windows 98 on a Bondwell PC from 1980. Your situation with Oracle is very similar.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Mar 10 2002 - 16:14:52 CST