Re: Pro*C calling stored procedures examples

From: Avi Abrami <aabrami_at_intersystemsww.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:21:43 +0200

nathan wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm looking for examples of Pro*C calling stored procedures.
> Argument passing, array passing in both directions. Anyone
> know if that sort of thing is on the web somewhere?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nathan

Hi Nathan,
Are there no examples in the Oracle Pro*C documentation?

I'll use my incredible powers of telepathy so as to discover what version of Oracle you are using...

9i!

Look here...

http://download-west.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/appdev.901/a89861/toc.htm

Good Luck,
Avi. Received on Sun Mar 10 2002 - 10:21:43 CST