Re: How can I get E-Mails from a POP3-server using PL/SQL or ORACLE-Sripts

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:16:06 +0300

So far there are no standard packages that can retrieve mail from POP3. One way to get it working is to load JavaMail API into the database (you will also need to load JAF in this case) and use its facilities to access POP3 servers and retrieve mail - you will need to write some wrapper classes and PL/SQL interfaces for it though. Take a look here for details: http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:563129::NO::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:706920670545

hth.