How can I get E-Mails from a POP3-server using PL/SQL or ORACLE-Sripts

From: Thomas Amacher <t.amacher_at_delta-energy.ch>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:24:17 +0100

Hello,
I have to pick up E-Mails directly from the POP3-Server into an ORACLE-Database.
I can not use ORACLE9i AS EMAIL as our customers do not have it. I am Happy about any answer: -which packages provide POP3-Functions? Is there any sample code? Comments to this topic?

Thanks, Thomas Received on Tue Mar 05 2002 - 08:24:17 CST